All Things Glass Perth supply fabulous, high quality frameless and semi frameless glass shower screens and doors in Perth, which help to maximize the space in small bathrooms.
So when there isn’t any room to expand and your small bathroom seriously needs a makeover, call us for custom made frameless or semi frameless glass shower screens and doors making make your bathroom work more efficiently for your family.
Here are 8 more tips that will help you maximize the space in your small bathroom.
1. Add clever storage and glass shower screens: A good tip is to replace your old vanity with a stylish wall mounted unit, leaving the floor space free, creating a spacious appearance with the addition of glass shower screens, as well as easier cleaning.
2. Add frameless or semi frameless glass shower screens and doors: Without a doubt, small bathrooms demand frameless glass shower screens and glass doors, as these shower screens help maximize the space and let light flow unobstructed throughout your bathroom. Frameless and semi frameless shower screens and doors in Perth are on trend right now!
3. Use large sized tiles: To compliment semi and fully frameless glass shower screens and doors , use larger sized tiles on the floor and shower walls, the bathroom and shower will look much larger. Glass shower screens and doors give a sophisticated hotel-style appearance.
4. Lay tiles that reflect the light: Materials such as polished stone really reflect the light through glass shower screens, stay away from matt tiles or painted walls. Invest in glass shower screens. Fabulous polished tiles will bounce the light around your bathroom, highlighting glass shower screens and doors.
5. Use neutral paint colours: if you do use paint on your bathroom walls, make sure to stick to the one neutral colour and don’t mix and match. You want a neutral palette with only a few pops of colour, because this makes the space look uncluttered and larger. Perfect with glass shower screens .
6. Create additional space: Remodel the shower walls taking advantage of the cavity spaces, adding additional space to a small bathroom. Think about cavity shelving in the shower recess, above the bath or even along the walls to hold your perfumes and other toiletries. Add glass shower screens for elegance and style.
7. Lighting options: One tip is to add a fabulous chandelier in the bathroom, as this is not only adds a touch of luxury, but also fools the eye into thinking that the space is larger. Judicious wall lighting also gives an extra illusion of space in your bathroom.