If you are renovating your bathroom and looking for glass shower screens and frameless glass doors in Perth, then All Things Glass can design and install fabulous, made to measure glass shower screens and glass doors in your bathroom, to your exact specifications.
You might not realise it, but when your bathroom needs to be updated, one of the most effective ways to achieve the most impact is by installing a high quality, hand crafted glass shower screens and glass doors. In Perth, people already recognise that a modern and stylish shower is a very easy way to increase both the value of their home and also their lifestyle.
So here are 6 tips to help you increase your Perth home equity and treat yourself to the bathroom of your dreams:
1. Tiles: If your current tiles are in good condition, then you can just give them a good clean and spend your money elsewhere. In Perth, you do decide to replace the tiles, then the larger sized tiles will make a small bathroom and shower appear much more spacious, as well as much more luxurious than the regular sized tiles.
2. Tapware: Quality tapware in Perth has a big impact on the look and feel of bathroom glass shower screens and glass doors so spend some of your budget in this area and you will easily reap the benefits. Even a minor bathroom makeover will look much more expensive if you replace your old tapware with modern, stylish tapware as well as Perth frameless glass shower screens and glass doors.
3. Glass shower screens: In Perth, glass shower screens are trending towards fully frameless glass screens. This is because glass shower screens and glass doors let in lots of light, making your Perth bathroom look really spacious. Glass shower screens and doors Perth add a touch of luxury to your bathroom and shower.
4. Bath tubs: If you have room, then stand-alone tubs or spa baths are all the rage right now in Perth. Usually you will be able to source one that fits nicely within your budget. Many people are also forgoing tubs (particularly in an ensuite) and either choose a large glass walk in shower with frameless glass shower screens and doors or a wet room.
5. Vanity: Whether you buy a stock item in Perth or have a vanity unit custom designed, one tip to make your space appear larger is to have the vanity unit attached to the wall, leaving the space underneath free. This really impacts on the size of your bathroom making it look much larger especially with glass doors Perth.
6. Storage: Regardless of whether you want a structural renovation or just a cosmetic remodelling, you need to pack in as much storage as possible into your bathroom. So depending on the size of your bathroom, think about stand-alone cabinetry, fitted storage, glass doors and also explore adding storage in the wall cavities. The latter is a great tip for finding additional space in tight bathrooms.
For all of your made to measure shower screens in Perth, call us at All Things Glass on 08 9302 2281, email us on email@example.com , pop into our showroom on Achievement Way, Wangara or complete our online enquiry form.