All Things Glass supply fabulous, high quality glass shower screens in WA, which are great for helping to maximize the design and space in a small shower room.
So when you have no room to expand and your small room seriously needs a makeover, call us about our vast range of custom made frameless shower screens, door glazing, framed mirrors and make your bathroom space at home work much better for your family.
8 Ideas To Optimise Your Bathroom Space
- Add clever storage: One of the best tips is to replace your old vanity with a stylish unit that hangs off the wall, leaving the floor space free. This makes the space appear much larger and helps with cleaning as well.
- Add a frameless screen: Without a doubt, a small bathroom demands a frameless glass shower screen, because the clear screen really help to maximize the area and let the light flow unobstructed throughout your bathroom. Frameless shower screens in Perth are on trend right now!
- Use large sized tiles: Lay them on the floor or even on the walls as well, but the larger sized floor tiles help to make your small bathroom look much larger and give it a sophisticated hotel-like appearance as well.
- Lay tiles that reflect the light: Materials such as polished stone really reflect the light, so stay away from matt tiles or painted walls and invest in some fabulous polished tiles that will bounce the light around your bathroom.
- Use neutral paint colours: if you do use paint on your bathroom walls, make sure to stick to the one neutral colour and don’t mix and match. You want a neutral palette with only a few pops of colour, because this makes the space look uncluttered and larger.
- Create additional space: You can remodel the walls so that you take advantage of the cavity spaces, adding additional space to a small bathroom. So think about cavity shelving in the shower recess, above the bath or even along the walls to hold your perfumes, shower products and other toiletries.
- Lighting options: One tip is to add a fabulous chandelier in the bathroom, as this is not only adds a touch of luxury, but also fools the eye into thinking that the space is larger. Judicious wall lighting also gives an extra illusion of space in your bathroom.
- Keep it simple: Don’t clutter the bathroom and don’t use lots of different colours, as these will make a small bathroom look even smaller.