Here we go again, summer is nearly here in Western Australia once again. It is time to make sure that your swimming pool fence, gates, and fencing surrounds at home are in tip top shape for the family. At All Things Glass, we design, manufacture and install premium quality safety glass fencing in Western Australia. We have an extensive range of pool fence, safety glass fencing and security fence products to choose from. We know that the very best way to show off your quality safety pool fence and entertaining area is to install semi or frameless fencing.
You certainly don’t want to hide your glistening pool behind old metal fencing that hides it. With glass safety fencing you can admire your pool from any spot in your garden.
Tips For Keeping Your Pool And Pool Fencing In Perth Looking Great
- Leaf litter removal: With a smaller pool, a pole skimmer is more than enough to clear your pool of fallen leaves and garden debris. Otherwise, it is a good idea to invest in automatic pool cleaning products that will skim along the bottom of the pool.
- Filter check: During summer when there is much heavier use of the swimming pool, your filter needs to be working at full capacity. If you have a cartridge filter, pull it out and give it a thorough hose down and don’t forget the catcher as well.
- Backwash: If you have a larger pool, you will need to backwash the system to clean out the leaf basket and turn on the pump to clear the pipes.
- Pool chemicals: The easiest way to balance your chemicals is to invest in an automatic system that regulates your pool’s chemistry. If you are doing this by hand however, check your water once a week during summer and top up with the right chemicals as needed. The heavier the use, the more your water will be out of balance.
- Shocking your pool: Not everyone needs to do this, but if your water is really cloudy because of heavy usage, you might need to shock it with chlorine products to bring it back up to manageable levels. The best way to approach this is to contact your local pool shop. Take a sample of your pool water to them and ask their opinion.
- Pool top up: With extra activity during the summer, be aware of the water level in your pool. You might need to top it up regularly to keep the water above the level of the skimmers so the system works properly.
If you need more information or new fencing Perth, WA contact us at All Things Glass on 08 9302 2281, email us on [email protected] , pop into our showroom on Achievement Way, Wangara or complete our online enquiry form