The solution to all of these problems is glass pool fencing in Perth, which is rapidly becoming a hot trend in the industry.
So here are 6 benefits of using frameless pool fencing in Perth:
- Frameless pool fencing is stunning: There is no question that when you install semi frameless or fully frameless pool fencing, the result is absolutely fabulous.
- Ultra-modern pool fencing and totally up to date: The sleek lines of glass pool fencing Perth is right on trend and will instantly give a very modern feel to your home.
- Low maintenance fencing: Actually, there is just about no maintenance with this fencing at all, you just need to keep the glass nice and clean so it always looks fabulous.
- You keep your views: With frameless fencing you have no obstacles to your views, so it doesn’t matter where your pool is positioned on your property, you can still admire your view.
- Frameless fencing for space: frameless fencing seems to just open up a space and makes your back yard or garden area look so much bigger. Of course, you don’t have the usual metal pool fencing obstructing your view, but there is just something about how the light reflects off glass that seems to give you a sense of space.
- Tough and strong fencing: The glass used in pool fencing in Perth is tough and strong, so you needn’t be concerned about breakages. It is very unlikely that this fencing will break, as it takes an extreme force to damage this toughened glass fencing.
- The kids are safe: With glass pool fencing Perth you can easily watch and supervise the children when they are in the pool, from a variety of outside areas. Glass fencing is very difficult to climb and without any toe holds, so climbing isn’t an issue with children.
- Fencing to suit any décor: It doesn’t matter the style of your home or its colour scheme, because glass fencing fits in anywhere. Even though it is very modern, frameless pool fencing will suit just about any style home and definitely won’t clash with your existing style.