At All Things Glass, we know that we are so lucky today, because we can literally create our own exclusive and luxurious spa bathroom in our own homes using stunning shower screens.
Of course, our framed or frameless glass Perth shower screens and doors with stylish stainless steel fittings are the piece de resistance of any fabulous day spa in Perth WA.
Outdated Shower Screens
Here are 12 tips to help get you started.
- Fluffy towels: Splurge on some brand new fluffy towels that you can not only snuggle up in after your spa treatment, but you can also display on open shelves, complimenting your new shower screens.
- Lighting: Add a beautiful chandelier to your bathroom or shower room for a touch of glamour and add a dimmer switch as well, so you can lie back and relax in your dreamy shower wonderland.
- Scented candles: No spa would be complete without some beautiful scented candles around the tub and shower area, so you can relax in your bubbles and breathe in their wonderful perfumes.
- Rainfall showerhead: Throw out your old shower head install a lavish rainwater shower head instead. You could even add multiple shower heads for added luxury and decadence.
- A comfy chair: If you have the room, add a lovely padded chair to your bathroom or shower area to really give it the spa touch.
- Natural stone: If you are renovating your bathroom or shower area, think about natural stone tiles for the floor and/or walls. Just imagine the feel of a pebbled stone floor beneath your feet! Frameless glass shower screens and gorgeous glass mirrors go perfectly with natural stone in your shower area. Match your screens to your en-suite door for a flow through feel.
- Frameless screens: We can’t forget that installing one of our frameless glass shower screens with glass doors in Perth homes, not only gives you an added feeling of space, but also gives your shower and bathroom a feeling of expensive luxury.
- Natural timber: To highlight your beautiful framed screens or unframed shower screens and doors you can’t go past adding open shelving made from natural timbers in your spa, giving you a feeling of being outside and close to nature.
- Floating vanities: These give your spa a feeling of luxurious space, as well as a modern, stylish feel that adds to a sense of glamour.
- Neutral colours: Nothing screams ‘day spa’ more than light, neutral colours with an emphasis on white. So forgo all of the bright colours of yesteryear and focus on creating a luxurious neutral themed spa.
- Natural light: If you don’t have a large window that lets in lots of natural light, think about adding a skylight, because natural light is perfect for your spa. Glass screens and a matching door will be complimented by the natural light in the room.
- Think orchids: These are beautiful plants that grow really well in bathrooms in Perth WA, WA and look luxurious and ‘spa-like’ as well.