At All Things Glass Perth we make custom-made glass shower screens in Perth, which won’t create a big hole in your renovation budget, but will make a stunning impact on the look and feel of your bathroom and shower. In Perth the key to a successful bathroom and shower makeover on a budget is to spend your money wisely on a few key elements and then be judicious with your other purchases.
So here are 11 makeover tips, which will help to turn your Perth bathroom and shower into a welcome sanctuary on a budget.
2. Floor to ceiling glass tiles and glass shower screens– These will make a massive change to your bathroom and shower and you can easily pick up clearance glass shower screens in Perth at a huge saving, if you search online.
3. Double vanities and glass shower screens – This will make a huge difference to the way you use your bathroom, so if you have the space, be sure to source a double vanity and trendy glass shower screens for your bathroom.
4. Extended light fixtures – Fit at least one of these on your bathroom wall and you can move the light around to suit your needs.
5. Granite vanity tops and glass shower screens – You only want a small amount of granite for the vanity, so it won’t cost much money, but complimented by glass shower screens it will make a huge impact on your bathroom.
6. Replace the taps and hardware and old shower screens – Not making any changes to your plumbing, but simply replacing the taps and shower heads and adding glass shower screens will make an enormous difference to the style of your Perth bathroom.
7. Throw out the towel rail – Use coat hooks instead to give you a more personal and stylish look to your bathroom and glass shower screens and save oodles of space as well.
8. Buy new glass accessories – Replace all of your soap holders, toothpaste holders and cups, as well as other knickknacks with new glass ones for a fresh, clean look to your bathroom.
9. Replace the old glass mirror – Depending on the style you are trying to achieve, in Perth you can find some lovely vintage glass mirrors in Perth antique stores that don’t cost much money and will really give a touch of elegance to your bathroom.
10. Add artwork to the walls – Hardly anyone thinks about hanging artwork on the bathroom walls, but this is one way to brighten the bathroom and add your personal style as well.
11. Replace the shower screen – Check out our frameless glass shower screens or semi-frameless glass shower screens in Perth for a very affordable way to make an enormous impact on your bathroom.
If these 11 tips have inspired you to start renovating your bathroom, then don’t forget to check out our glass shower screens in Perth –call us at All Things Glass Perth on 08 9302 2281, email us on [email protected] , pop into our Perth showroom on Achievement Way, Wangara Perth or complete our online enquiry form.